Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One-Stop Horoscope Source


Horoscope has been a part of my life since I can even remember, it is always exciting to find out the future, whether it will come true or not. But over the years as I get older, I also find horoscope as a guidance to make decision, some key alert of what might happen and even if it's not come true, a reading source of what's happening in the universe. It is good to know that Saturn is in your fifth house, or Mercury is retrograding, or the new Moon will bring surprise, and so on.

I also enjoy reading prediction for Chinese Horoscope, mostly yearly, to alert me of what might happen this year. As the Year of the Snake is coming nearby, there are a lot of yearly predictions on the net. Most of them will tell you what is your animal signs, your character, compatibility to other signs, and of course, this year's prediction.

Here, I'm going to share some of the horoscope sites I used to go to, I like them because they are somewhat accurate and spot on. They can also help you in making important decisions in your life. Hope you like them, here they are:

1. Astrology Zone - monthly
This wonderful website brought to you by astrologer Susan Miller is one of the many horoscope sites that provide monthly predictions. She will explain what happen in the month in detail and summary, providing important dates whether it's for career, money or love depending of what is going on in your horoscope. I find the prediction is quite accurate and enjoyable to read.
Read this month prediction here.

2. Feng Shui Queen - yearly
When I lived in Singapore, around Chinese New Year  my colleague used to email me the slideshow of Chinese horoscope prediction from Feng Shui Queen Lynn Yap. She will explain the prediction for this year in general, what year and what to expect , what you should do and don't,  then she will provide the prediction for each of the animal sign of the Chinese Horoscope. I enjoy reading it every year and it is nice to know what happen a year in advance. Read it here.

3. Asia One - daily
The website provides the daily horoscope for both Western and Chinese Horoscope. You can also find out the prediction for tomorrow and yesterday.
Find the daily Western Horoscope here.
Find the daily Chinese Horoscope here.

4. Moonslipper - yearly
I was introduced to this website by my meditation coach and find it quite accurate and interesting. It tells you what is your flower, stone and color, and detail prediction of each animal signs.
Find it here.

5. Yahoo - weekly
If you want to get a weekly prediction, this is the site to go. I like the US version better not just because of the layout but also because it provides more predictions like daily, daily extended, weekly, monthly and even yearly.
Find the weekly horoscope here.

No comments:

Post a Comment